I am the Information Technology Manager for Marriott Vacations Worldwide for all East Region Contact Centers including Puerto Rico. I have an extensive background in technology, system management, and have worked with several Fortune 100 companies including Lockheed Martin and IBM. I hold multiple certifications in the technology industry and I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. I earned my Master of Business Administration degree from the University of West Florida, following my Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science.
Presently, I am attending Florida A & M University College of Law where I am pursuing my JD and I am a member of Law Review. I am also a recipient of Florida A & M University College of Law’s retention scholarship, have consistently achieved the Dean’s list, and have been recognized as one of the College of Law’s top scholars.
My law interest include intellectual property and criminal law. I am an avid Alabama Crimson Tide college football fan.
Information Technology Manager - Marriott Vacations Worldwide
(Sept. 2015 - Present)
• Manage the Information Technology department which is responsible for all desktop, helpdesk, and telecom support for all East region and Puerto Rico contact centers.
• Oversee all day to day operations, support, and process procedures and roles of all information technology, telecommunication, and computer hardware and software and ensure support levels exceed service level agreements.
• Managed pilot site deployments of global Cloud VOIP and Contact Center telecom solutions from the design phase, testing, training, go-live, and into full production.
• Communicate regularly with the senior executives, business leaders and both technical and non-technical personnel to build effective cross-functional teams and ensure accuracy, consistency, problem-solving, and on-time project completion.
• Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, and management of all direct reports as well as tracking performance metrics and analytics of employee productivity and efficiency.
• Facilitate team meetings, individual consulting, and performance evaluations to motivate team members and foster a cohesive work environment.
Information Technology Manager - Wyndham Worldwide
(Sept. 2013 - July 2015)
• Manage the Information Technology department and six direct reports which are responsible for all desktop, helpdesk, software, hardware, and 24x7x365 call center support for the Gulf Region covering over 100 locations and over 1,000 devices.
• Project manager for all IT related projects including Windows XP to Windows 7 migration, Office 2003 to Office 2010 migration, design and implementation of corporate wireless solution, and email migration from resortquest.com to wynvr.com.
• Manage, assign, and track all helpdesk request using Assyst ticketing system with an average monthly ticket volume over 450 tickets and ensure compliance with our SLA.
• Develop, administer, and track the CAPEX and OPEX budgets for all Northwest Florida Information Technology department as well as PCI and SOX compliance and documentation for a full Level 1 merchant.
• Experience with development and implementation of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) disaster recovery support.
• Oversee all installation, maintenance, support, and day to day operations of all information technology, telecommunication, AS/400, and POS related hardware and software.
Chief Information Officer - JSoft Consulting Incorporated
(March 2006 - Sept. 2013)
• Supervised twenty employees and all aspects of human resource management including interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and management on all employee levels.
• Extensive experience managing helpdesk and customer support for Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Active Directory, group policy, and all Microsoft Office applications.
• Coordinated all facets of day-to-day operations to include financial, forecasting, recruiting, sales and marketing to ensure positive performance to budget and standards.
• Forecasted sales and cost both per job and annually, as well as meeting sales and cost goals and tracking cost and performance data.
• Managed several concurrent projects at all levels ranging from project bidding to after-sale service.
• Developed and implemented new products from concept to production.
• Developed and maintained new business relationships and strategic partnerships.
Florida A&M University - College of Law (2015 - Present)
• Class Rank: 1
• Current GPA: 3.89
• Top Scholar
• Dean's List
• Law Review
• Retention Scholarship Recipient
University of West Florida - Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Graduated 2006)
University of West Florida - Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
ITIL Foundations Certification
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Contact InfoEmail: email@example.com